House of Style Returns

Bug eyed and screaming! Yup...that was me when I heard about MTV's return of "House Of Style"!



If you didn't faithfully watch this show in the 90's, you almost certainly cannot be a true fashion lover! With shows featuring Naomi Cambell, Salt -n- Pepa, Linda Evangelista (OMG...how I loved her), Cindy Crawford and so many more style icons, I simply cannot wait for the premiere on October 8th to pick my new 2012 favorite moments!

One thing the MTV Execs are being very hush-hush about is who the host will be. Honestly...it really should be me. (shameless plug) Hey, I'm just saying. That is really and truly my dream job! Talking fashion and style on camera? Hmmm...I kinda do that already but for MTV...well, that's just taking it to an all new level!

Read more about the return of House of Style HERE!




Comments

Popular Posts