Speakers..."Go Further"

Day 2 of the Go Further with Ford just got better! Aside from the Ford blue cookie I received in my room on the bed last night (great way to a girls' tummy Ford!), I've met so many great folks today.



So let the fun begin!!!

The super stylish John Hendricks, Director of User Experiences in the Windows Embedded Division at Microsoft stopped to do a little model pose with me.


Needless to say, I love when people don't take themselves too seriously, especially when they are big time executives wearing pin stripe suits! Loooove it!

Next up, one of my favorite style icons, Christian Siriano! We were so surprised to see each other! Can't you tell? *wink*


Plus...I got to see how sound is designed while doing a bit of virtual driving.





Meanwhile the awesome CEO of StyleCaster, Ari Goldberg was the moderator for the Go Further Design Session and honestly, he was the best moderator at the event! And not just because he's a stylish, business mogul either...but he is quite hot!

Ok Ladies...time to swoon. Who's the coolest guy from Entourage? Why Adrian Grenier, of course! Enough said!


During the Go Further Eco session, I had the pleasure of chatting it up with my new friend Liz Heller from Toms Shoes. Is she not chic? Yeah...Eco conscious AND fabulous!


And last but not least, Carol Coletta from the Go further Urban session really made me think. She's my kind of lady because she's always thinking of ways to better develop cities and transportation. I'm in full support of anyone who can make my stiletto clad feet happier in transit!


I mean really, a Zip Car in bright yellow? Can you say, "Right on trend!"



Overall a stylish and fashionable day was had by all!


- Posted using my Awesome iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts