Spring 2013 Trends

There are three trends for the spring season that I am absolutely loving right now.  Of course there are quite a few more trends for the season but these are standout! And you know how much I love "notice me" pieces.

So here we go...

Prints: Prints have long been a favorite of mine as I am totally addicted to Missoni prints and the unique and intriguing prints that come from the House of Cavalli. The look below is by Akris and is available for pre-order on NeimanMarcus.com NOW!


Neutrals: I know neutrals may sound a bit weird as a "stand-out" piece but trust me, when you do it right, it can be stunning enough to turn the heads of even the biggest fashion critics. Since I've loved orange since the 90's, having orange as the new neutral makes me very happy and so does this look by Stella McCartney. (Also available at NeimanMarcus.com)


And finally... Face Framing Jewels: The statement pieces are here to stay and thank goodness! As long as you don't over do it with multiple accessories, a statement piece can go a long way! This super fabulous necklace by Nest can be ordered on NeimanMarcus.com as well.


Photo Credit: NeimanMarcus.com

Comments

Popular Posts