Timo Weiland Fall 2014 - Fashion Week


The Timo Weiland Men’s Fall 2014 collection drew on Timo and Alan’s continuant New York design concept, and built upon their new inspiration of modern love. The influence of modern love in the collection was encompassed by a photograph, taken by artist Kelly Shimoda, entitled “I guess you don't want to talk to me anymore.” The photo is of a text message, in the screen of an old flip phone, from a flame hoping to resolve a lover’s quarrel. To the designers, this moment translated to strategically placed stripes, muted, checker plaid patterns, well-placed leather detailing, and cool, complimenting colors to encompass the emotions of a New York weekend.


I think they hit the nail on the head because judging by the models they chose as well as the designs themselves, I don't know many women (except the happily married ones...) who wouldn't be tempted to pick up the phone and say, "Hey...yeah, I definitely want to talk to you...like for the rest of my life." Great job!























Comments

Popular Posts