Wear PACT!

What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? I love to actually sit and listen to the rain because it is so calming and beautiful. Every fashionable woman needs to take some time to simply be. To that end I have donned my new PACT leggings, tank and cozy socks (made with 100% wind power I might add) for the day and I must say, I LOVE each piece!


I simply couldn't be more comfy! And the organic cotton underwear (pictured below) are beyond fabulous feeling and that's all I have to say about that!



Even the panties have purpose! This pretty blue and cream butterfly pattern is inspired by springtime renewal and regrowth.



PACT makes sustainable 100% cotton clothing for men, women and babies. PACT is obsessed with a big idea as per their website. "clothes that make the world a better place. Socks with soul, altruistic underwear and other everyday essentials made with favrics that feel good and go easy on the environment." Now that's style I can stand behind! PACT is in fact a movement disguised as a clothing company.


PACT says that together we change the world and "the team" is already well on their way to doing so. Last fall, with the help of consumers, PACT and Whole Planet Foundation $50,000 was raised to lend a hand to low-income entrepreneurs who wanted to start their own small businesses. PACT's Fall 2013 collection was inspired by small businesses, from tailors to repair shops to local cafes - these are the foundation of thriving communities. Every purchase contributed to a fund that turned into micro-loans for entrepreneurs. Consumers were able to get super soft, organic socks and underwear, and big-dreamers got their first chance at a first chance. How awesome is that?

Now as I sit with my "must-have" cup of Starbucks coffee, enjoying this rainy day, I think of all of the many imPACTs we can all make, big and small. And with PACT, we can do it all in style.

Comments

Popular Posts