Happy Plugs On Deck

Happy Plugs, a Swedish fashion and lifestyle brand that brings color to the world, debuted their Earbud Collection in select Urban Outfitters locations and UrbanOutfitters.com a couple of months ago and I have been totally and completely obsessed with mine!



I love the color blue in any shade really but for spring, these truly spoke to me! I took them on my long vacation to Jamaica and I've even gotten a mani/pedi to match! The color complements my bronzed tan perfectly!



Happy Plugs Earbuds are the perfect accessory to be mixed and matched with your outfit of the day. Add some color to a stylish night out, a strolling day in the park or to your favorite outfit. Happy Plugs Earbuds work with all smartphones and tablets on the market and they’re equipped with a built-in microphone and remote
.

The Happy Plugs Earbud Collection, now available nationwide in selected Urban Outfitters stores and online for $24.99. Happy Plugs Earbuds can be purchased at Urban Outfitters in black, cobalt, turquoise, green, silver, cerise, pink, orange, yellow and gold.

Comments

Popular Posts