MS Awareness + Ford - AutomotiveSTYLE

I believe that there's nothing more stylish than supporting a good cause. Whether it's Cancer awareness, Children's Charities or MS Awareness, there's always some way you can give back.  I've written about Ford Motors and their commitment to give back to the community in a big way quite a bit lately. I do it mainly because I love the fact that they do these types of things so freely but also because I've been personally touched in some way by the charities they support.



So, to stay in style as I know all of my readers like to do and to give you yet another opportunity to WIN A NEW CAR, a 2015 Ford Mustang to be exact, I share with you an chance to support MS! Simply click HERE to get your raffle ticket and just think... How fabulous would you will look stepping out of one of these!


Comments

Popular Posts