Balenciaga Haute Couture Evokes Emotion

Well beyond and way more important than all of the famous faces who showed up to the Balenciaga Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2022 Fashion Show in Paris, the looks Demna Gvasalia sent down the runway gave me all the feels. Though, I will say the method of bringing the red carpet to the runway with celebs taking photos on the step and repeat wearing looks from the new collection was definitely a nice PR touch. But get a load of 'this...

When the show began with all black looks including gloved body suits, admittedly honey, I gasped + the "famous face" wearing look #57 was a joy...wait for it. The gaggle of gowns, tweed, denim and outerwear made this show, in my opinion one of the best of the couture season thus far...and yes, I'm well aware that we're just getting started. Wanna see my top 15 favs? Sure you do! That's why you're here, right?
















Get inspired boo! See the full show below.

All Media Credit: Balenciaga

Comments

Popular Posts