BET Awards + Samsung Galaxy Camera Review - TechSTYLE

I've been telling people about this fabulous camera I was given the opportunity to review but no one would believe just how awesome it really is...that is, until the BET Awards 2013.  The people sitting around me were literally jealous!

Ford Motor Company sent me to the #FordHotSpot to cover the activities in their social media lounge at the 2013 BET Awards, which was totally awesome and I had a wonderful time BUT...the show itself was electric this year!  Everything from the fashion to the musical performances had me in somewhat of a state of euphoria throughout the entire show.  I've already shared my favorite performances as well as my top red carpet looks so now it's time for me to finally share the photos I shots (before my battery died) with my Samsung Galaxy Camera during the show.  And let me just say, my seats were good...but not THIS good!

If these pictures don't make you want to own one for yourself, I don't know what will! And if you're interested in any of the shots, contact me via the "Contact Us" option above.  Seriously... I was even able to catch Miguel pre-split...or maybe it was post-split. LOL  Either way, this camera is a beast!
































About the Samsung Galaxy Camera (Via AT&T):

  • Shoot and share like a pro with this Android™-powered 16MP camera with 4G connectivity. It’s easy to use so you can snap, edit, and instantly upload photos and videos to social media sites, email, and the Web. No more having to plug into a computer or other device to move your photos and videos for editing. With this all-in-one solution, you’re ready for action anytime.
  • The high-resolution 16MP sensor uses backside-illuminated (BSI) technology for improved low-light performance. The 21x range optical zoom lens goes from 23mm wide-angle to full telephoto. Switch from automatic to pre-set scene modes or to manual for complete control with easy on-screen adjustment. And when you’re ready to record video, you can shoot in stunning HD. You can even record at 120fps for great slow-motion shots.
  • Get ready to share your works of digital magic with the world. You can send photos and videos to social media sites, email, and the Web right from the Samsung GALAXY Camera™. You can store images in the cloud with AT&T Locker™. No wires. No cables. No hassle. And you can stay connected at 4G speeds.
  • The Samsung Galaxy listens to you. Simply tell it to zoom in or out, set the timer, and snap the photo when you’re ready. When editing, tell it to rotate, delete, and even share your photos. By responding to your commands to control settings, the Samsung Galaxy Camera takes care of the details to let you focus on subject and shot composition.

  • 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
  • Display: 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.8 inches (~306 ppi pixel density) Corning Gorilla Glass 2
  • Camera: 16.3 MP, 4608×3456 pixels, autofocus, 21x optical zoom, pop-up Xenon flash, AF light, Video: Yes, 1080p@30fps, 768x512@120fps
  • OS: Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
  • CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 GPU: Mali-400MP

Comments

Popular Posts