MBFW New York - Day 1

As usual, day 1 of fashion week was one for the record books. Following what I like to call "Day Zero and Day Zero Part Deux", I had already worked myself up into a good ole fashion frenzy. Of course there are so many looks I could call my favorite from all of the shows I attended but we would be here until next season's fashion week! So, I've narrowed each show down to 1-3 (maybe more because I can't help myself) of my top looks. Let me know if you agree... Enjoy!















It's always great to have the opportunity to take a quick break in the day and enjoy a drink and a few great beauty tips. Who better to experience this with than a few of my favorite PR girls at Woods & Co? Meanwhile, I can't wait to try out a few of the featured products! Stay tuned.

Then it was back to the shows...




With my faux testosterone levels already on 10, I figured why not bring it up a few more notches with a Ducati event. If power and performance are the ultimate aphrodisiac, then Los Angeles-based contemporary men’s and women’s fashion brand, Ortiz Industry, and Mototainment, operator of Ducati Triumph New York, sure did get people’s motors running with their “EMPOWERED” event. It was an exclusive kickoff to New York Fashion Week with a night of music, fashion, performance and art at Ducati Triumph NYC.


Integrating multiple art forms, the party will put the future of fashion on display, with music from DJ Stretch Armstrong, art by Stephen Holding and fashion by Ortiz Industry, including a showcase of the apparel’s dynamic power and precision bodywork. The evening's guests were able to move through an art exhibit, with pieces created exclusively for the event by New York artist Stephen Holding – longtime friend of Ortiz Industry and cutting-edge art innovator – including two custom painted motorcycle helmets, five custom Ortiz Industry jackets, as well as numerous large-format originals.



Day 1...done!

Comments

Popular Posts