Baby Bump Style


I'm so excited that one of my girlfriends is pregnant with her very first child and turned to me for a few ideas on how to stay cute, chic and fashionable with her new baby bump. Of course I'm up to the challenge and I know just how to do it and not break the bank!

One of my personal favorite places to shop for Maternity clothing is Old Navy. Yup! They have cute comfortable clothes that any Mom-to-be can afford. If you're getting ready for the beach or just a relaxing day by the pool, this is a cute little cover up that can also double as a sundress on a low key day. The Maternity Smocked tube Cover-up is available in Caspian Sea blue, Jet Black and my fav, Fuchsia Dazzle. (Love that color name!) and it's only $15.00 at OldNavy.com.

When you're ready to take a dip in the water to cool off, you'll need a fabulous new swimsuit to show off your pregger sexiness. Again, Old Navy to the rescue! They have an array of tank-ini's and halter swimsuits in a variety of colors but since you can never go wrong with black and it's always a very complementary color for any skin tone, my pick would be the Black Maternity Halter Swimsuit. It ties at the back of the neck and the empire seam is connected by a wooden "O", giving "the girls" just the support they need!




To keep your look comfortable yet stylish another great place to turn is The Gap. If you can't find a store that carries Maternity, online is definitely the way to go. You can put together one of my staple looks with a beautiful white Smocked Empire Tank ($29.50) and a pair of the sexiest, maternity style Cropped Skinny Jeans (59.50) I've ever seen! This is a great look for a casual day of shopping or a lunch date with the girls.

Comments

Popular Posts