Emmy Awards - 2012

Awards season is off to an awesome start! The red carpet fashion at the Emmy Awards this year was absolutely lovely.

Although I noticed a trend of yellow gowns, I can't say I was a huge fan of any of them...sorry. However, here's what I absolutely AM a fan of:

My #1 pick... Giuliana Rancic in Marchesa. Honey you did that! Period.


#2 Sophia Vergara. She killed it in this green sequined Zuhair Murad gown and she was my number one for the 2011 Emmys so I knew she would make top 3 again! As you will see going forward, the ladies in form fitted dresses really struck me this year. (Photo Credit: GossipBucket.com)


#3 Heidi Klum in Alexandre Vauthier. The color and cut flatters her body perfectly! Great choice Heidi!


#4 Lucy Liu in Versace. I love all things sparkly and this dress gives me "girly warrior". I haven't seen her in the "Best Dressed" line up on many other web sites but hey, that's why this one is called "StyleMayvin". I think you rocked it Lucy!


#5 Zooey Deschanel in this very princess-esque Reem Acra gown. I was fortunate enough to attend the Reem Acra SS13 Fashion Show which was beyond chic so it was great to see his work on the red carpet.


#6 Sarah Hyland in Marchsa. This is just sweet! Her hair, makeup and accessories looked perfect and to think, she co-designed this dress! (Photo Credit: Fabsugar.com)


#7 Tina Fey in Vivienne Westwood. This dress looks completely stunning on Ms. Tina. Here's that form-fitted look again! You betta do it chica!


#8 January Jones wearing Zac Posen. Now, I really liked this dress but I couldn't see it in the top three. Many others have placed it as a number one or two pick and while she looks gorg, there were a few others who ranked higher in my book. Still loved it tremendously though January. :)


Who wore your favorite look of the evening?

Comments

Popular Posts