Gourmet Footwear

Normally when the FedEx guy shows up at my door there's no question that the package is addressed to T.Strong StyleMayvin however today proved to be different. In fact, I'm starting to think that I've created a whole crew of mini shopping monsters.

Today's package came from what was a new brand for me, Gourmet, apparently a well known brand to my 18 year old son and his friends. Here's his most recent purchase.











I went to the Gourmet website and instantly fell in love with The 21 LX and Quadici LX.





I love both of these styles because camouflage is one of my favorite prints...it goes way beyond "trend" for me. I wonder how my son would feel if I got a pair for myself?

Fall is definitely upon us and I'm 100% sure I could style either of these shoes for a woman, with my own personal wardrobe in such a way, making it look as chic as a stiletto. Hmmm...I feel a change coming on! How about it Gourmet?

Comments

Popular Posts