Stylish Stock Stuffers 2012 - Julep

Recently, nail art has become one of the hottest accessories you can add to make your favorite look even more spectacular. From pictures that give us inspiration on Pinterest to celebs showing us how they accessories their nails, all the style guru's of the world have become obsessed! And that includes me with my hoarding of all things Julep!

I recently posted about some of the colors I've worn and loved so I thought it was high time I shared these fabulous nail colors with YOU!!!
In honor of my Style Saturday fun, today I'll be giving one lucky reader one gift set (below) for the Stylish Stocking Stuffers giveaway!!!

After Dark Gift Set

Jewel Tones Gift Set

Joyful Trio Gift Set

Merry Trio Gift Set

Cheerful Trio Gift Set

Which one will it be? Hmmmm... So...are you ready to WIN? Simply do ONE or BOTH (for double chances to win) of the following by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT 12/8/12:

* Follow @stylemayvin on twitter and tweet me: "@StyleMayvin All I want for Christmas is #Julep nail colors! #StylishStockingStuffers"

* Go to Facebook and "Like" the StyleMayvin FAN PAGE and post the comment: "All I want for Christmas is #Julep nail colors! #StylishStockingStuffers"

It's as easy as that! Don't miss your chance to **WIN!!! Seriously, if Oprah and the StyleMayvin both love Julep, of course that means you should too! :)

**Contest limited to the US and Canada only

Comments

Popular Posts